Saturday, October 31, 2009

Condoms. My guy says the second he puts one on his penis goes flat. what can he do?


Answer:
My guy had the same problem. What i do is tease until he is as hard as he can get then he puts one on and it is great. You will be surprised how your sexlife will change with all the little or big facts you learn about your partner. If that dont work... i am sorry.
find a hotter babe!
a better question is what can he not do :P, ok he cant do much really
it may help if he was with a chick on the pill
Some people can cope some people can鈥檛 I hate them but if I am with someone new I would defo use one.

You could go on the pill.
stop lying to you. have you actually witnessed this happen? is it because they are too thick? try Kimono's they are the thinnest I've found, and work amazingly
Tell him if its not on then its not on. He may be just using it as an excuse to not use a condom. Most guys don't like using them by choice but are still OK because it means we don't get any if we don't. Tell him to maybe use a thinner one so he feels more or even better you put it on for him. if you do it sexually then it should keep him hard.
give good suck it will be very effective
practice putting them on and wearing it. he's just trying to have sex wirth you without wearing one.
put lubricant on him and work it in well than put it on him
I've never had this problem, but it is hotter if the woman puts it on. That should do the trick!
If you think this is a ploy to have sex with out one make sure you tell him that it's not on, unless its on

I agree that condoms are a real mood stopper but if you help him by putting it on I 'm sure it will help him to stay up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive