Saturday, October 31, 2009

Changes in, well, "power"?

When reaching the "ultimate moment" I used to have what felt like more volume and more power (it would shoot farther). Now, it seems to be slightly less volume and only about 1/2 the distance, sometimes less. Also noticed that "the boys" don't hang as free -- tend to be tighter up against body.

Any causes for such changes?
Answer:
You have reached the age where the changes you mention occur. I would not worry about any of them. Shooting a shorter distance, shooting a lighter load, and having your balls be closer to your body is normal. Relax and stop worrying. Good luck.

Chow!!
You didn't say how old you are, but I am in my 50's and I started noticing the reduced power about 5 years ago or so, and it continued to decrease, really concerning me. I also started taking Propecia for hair loss and then it really started to decrease. It feels the same. I think it is just age pal.
I agree. But I think it is the result of aging.. by this I mean reduced testosterone levels.. I suppose you are finding it harder to keep the weight off your tummy too, feeling tired.. etc. Get a blood test for testosterone levels... and see if you can get those boosted.

I don't know about your testicles being tighter.. that doesn't correlate with my experience so far. For example.. how many old guys do you see at the beach wearing their speedos? They always seem to manage to let one testicle fall out don't they? Hanging free. Lol.

IF the guy above is a reasonable indication, you and me both better get it checked.. we might only have a few good years left before we are down to an occasional splatter :-(
Age gracefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive