Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can you ejaculate or get erect if you are infertile?

I'm just wondering cause I really dont wanna worry about this problem...
Answer:
Yes. Being infertile means that there are either no sperm in your semen or there are only dead sperm in your semen. It does not effect your ability to have sex. ~GL
Sure, I am 100% sterile and I could use my erection for a towel rack.
yes u can, infertile is not impotent so no worries there.
What do you think that a vasectomy is all about ?
cant ejaculate but you can get erect
sure- infertility is just the low sperm count, everything else can work fine.
There is no problem with erections or ejaculation when infertile. Many men have vasectomies and have no problem with either of these issues. Infertile only means that you can't impregnate anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive