Saturday, October 31, 2009

Can your feet size determine your height?

I'm 14 and im about 5'4'' and my feet are as big as my dad who he is 5'11''.does that mean im gonna be as big as him or taller?
Answer:
Where are some "old wives tales" about growing up to your feet.

Those tales are based upon facts. Josh, you will be taller than your mother. Yes, you will very likely be as tall as your father.

Different people have growth spurts at different times. I have not grown any since age 13. My husband and sons (all over 6 foot) grew until age 23.
No. Me- 6'1", size 10. My brother-5'11", size 13.
I have no clue. People say that feet size determine height but I don't think it does.

But I kind of doubt that you will be as tall as him. At 14, you kind of got to be taller.

I'm 14 and I'm 5'9 and my shoe size is 9.
Nope just a silly mith.So yea you'll probably be as tall as your dad.You have to wait till you get your growth spurt.Have you gotten it already if you haven't then you'll probably be tall.In my predictions you'll probably make it to 6 ft atleast.You'll be fine don't worry.So yes shoe size doesn't determine height.
No way. If that is true then I should be 7 feet tall not a measley 5 feet 8 inches
dang dude you are short....anyway no it can im a size 11 and only 5'6 and only 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive