Saturday, October 31, 2009

Condom Machines in Northampton MA?

Hi I am doing a research project on safe sex amount teen. Besides truck stops, where are places to find condom machines in this city. Many teens are afraid to go to a store because they are embarrassed. This is one of the alternatives.
Answer:
Some bar rooms have them also strip clubs.But i wounldn;t recomened buying the ones out of a machine.i have heard some stories that The person who fills the machine up has poked holes in them with a needle.
Order them on the Internet...Ya your right I understand that most kids don't have credit cards.Go to Condom Country.com They take checks and money orders, they got an address you can mail them to on the web sight..I just checked...If you can't send a check all you have to do is go to a store where you can buy money orders..(here in my state of WA you can get them at Safeway,Fred Myers,I think Wall mart even sells them) then send it in...Hope this helps ya.I would much rather go threw the Embarrassment of buying condoms than getting an STD or knocking up a chick.after the 1st time you buy them it's no big deal..trust me.just go to a male cashier at Wall mart...They won't say a word .Trust me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive