Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can you remember the first time your significant other said I love you?


Answer:
Yeah 11 years ago
yep
yes I do. I remember the date, where we were and even what song was playing on the radio!
no but I remember the last time. It was a couple years ago
yes, i can. we were sitting at her house, on the couch, three months into our relationship, when i said it to her, and she said it back with conviction and without hesitation. it was beautiful.
no
Yes...it was over the phone when I called him on the first day of my first job...We were 15 when we first said it to each other, now 8 years later we are still together...married with an 18 month old son!
Yes. This AM.
yes, it was amazing, i cried %26lt;33
Yes everyday of every hour of every minute of every year.
~Yes, I thought he was asleep and thinking of his old girlfriend... he wasn't. We married 6 months later.~
yeah. March 20th, 2004. He had a crush on me since February that year and asked me out in April. We had been going out for only a week and we ended up at a party. We got drunk and when he came back from the bathroom I kissed him. The first words out of his mouth were "I love you." We were engaged the next day and married a year later.
Well, I've been married to my 'significant other' for over 38 years...and that's not important at this time. No, I don't remember. But we tell each other I LOVE YOU every morning before I leave for work (with a tight hug and a kiss) and the same before we go to sleep. We want that statement to be the last we say to each other in case one of us dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive