Saturday, October 31, 2009

Chest hair is SEXY?

There are loads of guys out there with chest hair. I love it! Some girls are all prissy and don't, but guys unless you have a problem with it yourself or you're in a serious relationship, don't change it! Sexy celebs with chest hair: Clive Owen, Daniel Craig, Jude Law, Jack Davenport, Jake Gyllenhaal, Kevin Costner...
Answer:
Haha I totally agree I really love chest hair, it is very manly and sexy and feels nice, I guess it's good all girls prefer different things because all guys are different, and I'll hook up with you unknownspirits ;-) I'm so glad those celebs don't get rid of their hair, there are some others too.
whats the question?
yes it is.
Mmm, yes, I agree! Not too much though! Then it becomes a bit gross.otherwise heck yeah!
I have chest hair; wanna hook up?

haha, j/k j/k
Yes it is very sexy as long as it is not the "he looks like a bear" chest hair
yeah, but depends on what u like for foreplay, it hinders a few things if u want antipacation
I prefer my men to be bare chested and smooth but have very hairy balls.
i hate chest hair. i dont like when you go to run your hand across his chest and end up in a forest of hair.
I agree, chest hair is soooooooooooooo sexy!!!!
hey, you forgot to mention%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;DJjoecruz and thank you. ;)
NO I HATE CHEST HAIR ITS TOTALLY GROSS!
Eww.
i don't like it..
it grosses me out.
haha:PPP
I agree!
no u should wax it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive