Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can someone help me with my workout plan?

Hi, I'm 15, 6'0, 160 pounds and i starting doing weights and i wanna know a good workout schedule because I think mine is messed up. I want to lose fat but not much so i can see my abs I do a lot of sits ups but it doesnt show. So this is my workout plan

Monday - Chest/Biceps
Tuesday - Rest Day/30 min jog
Wednesday - Legs/Shoulders
Thursday - Rest Day/30 min jog
Friday - Back/Triceps

and that's pretty much it. I wanna know should i do 30 min jog too on mon,wed, and fri. Or other advice would help too please.
Answer:
if your trying to add mass to your body I would knock out the cardio completely. Your at the ripe age to build good muscle. You're natural GH is high and test levels should be high. There is no need to burn those precious calories unless you have to. I would even drive to the mail box if I was you. If loosing weight is your goal, then you need to keep it about the same as you got it.
Yes it would be better to jog on the same days you workout.

I would increase the time I jog on the days that i use as rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive