Saturday, October 31, 2009

Circumcision Survey?

I Have a survey so please tell me if you are circumcised and tell me where you are from
Answer:
I'm not circumcised and I'm from California, USA.

If you're looking for general data, you can find it in multiple links. The USA is the only advanced nation doing it quite a bit, but it's quickly falling. In some states the rates are as low as about 20% like in California. CNN carried that story.

Worldwide incidence of circumcision:
http://www.circumstitions.com/maps.html...

CNN's 'circumcision decline' story:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/health/06/18/cir...

Jews and Muslims carry it out for religious reasons (not all, but most).

And if you're looking for more in-detail statistics from the government (like by race, state, etc) you can find that here:
http://www.cirp.org/library/statistics/u...
nope, salisbury, UK

- weird survey!
Never was, never will be . . . Pennsylvania
Yes. Wyoming
yes,(at birth) north carolina

however, what made you establish this survey?
yes i was in south africa, i am glad my parents elected to do it
We strongly recommend that, if physicians dissuade parents from having their infants circumcised, they must give those parents the information concerning hygiene and the slow natural separation of the foreskin from the glans.
I am circumcized and im from P.A.
Circumcised. Pennsylvania, USA
I am circumcised and love it
USA
Not circumcised. Michigan.
yes, REpublic of the Philippines

it's part of our culture here, even gay guys do it
yes, Chicago
NOPE, West Indies ( the Caribbean for those who don't know)
Personally I would rather it be that way
no, illinois, but born in puerto rico
from Australia. Natural, normal uncircumcised penis and proud of it. never had a problem with it and all the girls i have had sex with love it
No, natural the way I was born. I live in Australia.
I was circumcised at birth in N. Mich, but now I'm from S. E. Va.
Circumcised and live in Australia but it was done in Hong Kong... I was born there
not, california
yes new south wales
Mutilated, from North Dakota
Yes, I wasn't done at birth, but now i am and i love it.
Mississippi
No, but I happen to know many sexy people who are circumcised. For example, my friend's brother, Jan, who lives in New West. My friend's VERY sexy cousin, who lives in England, my teacher (who I would particularly like to suck) and who lives in Vancouver, etc, etc. I also know many guys who are not circumcised, but are equally sexy. I believe that it is unimportant whether a man is circumcised or not, all that matters is the length (I prefer them at least 7").

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive