Saturday, October 31, 2009

Chest Acne?

Is it normal to have acne on your chest?! Im wondering cause I have gotten little red bumps on my chest and want to get rid of them. Any ideas?
Answer:
I have that problem. I also get them on my back. It was really bad when I was younger. I had them all over. It is better now that i am older, but I still get the occasionally breakout, especially after I have been sweating for an extended period of time. The best thing that works for me is to use a brush to clean your chest while you are in the shower. Also, don't let a lot of oil build up on your chest, it will break out immediately. Keep a pretty scheduled shower routine. You may grow out of it, but if you're older than 25, it will probably be like this for the rest of your life.

BTW, don't try to shave your chest or use anything to remove the hair, it only makes it worse. Also, the acne skin treatment that you can use for the face doesn't necessarily work the same for the rest of your body. As for saunas and the like, they are merely quick fixes.
Everyone'd body is differernt. Go visit a dermatologist.
MY BE UR KIND OF SKIN NEEDS A SPECIAL KIND OF CLEANSERS?OR UR KIND OF SKIN IS GREASY!TRY 2 HAVE A SHOWER EVERY DAY AND CHANGE THE KIND OF SOAP OR SHOWER GEL TRY 2 US A LESS ACIDIC ONES SO AS NOT 2 IRRITATE UR SKIN.
Go to a beach. Salt water and sun will clear it up quite fast. 陌 had the same thing. 陌t's lessened alot since 陌've been swimming and tanning. Also using olive oil soap. 陌 don't reccomend dermatologist because you know they want to make you dependent on their treatment so that they can hook your wallet. 陌 once tried dermatologist and they took 40 dollars every two weeks for a few months and 陌 trusted them thinking they must know what they are doing and realized that my skin was becoming worse than ever. Anyway, try natural treatments, is my advice.
Try Neutrogena body wash. I used to have back acne and this really works. I'm sure it will do the same for your chest. Good luck!!
I used to have the same problem but have found a sauna once a week helps clear your pours, you could try defoliating regulary.
Oh yeah, I noticed I was getting zits everwhere I was growing hairs...
Acne or pimples are usually a result of hormonal changes and an irregular and increased production of oil by the sebaceous glands.Check out http://sumiram2006.googlepages.com/acne2... for more useful info.
Isotretinoin (accutane) Information %26 it's Side Effects.

Isotretinoin (the generic name for accutane) is used to treat the most severe and disfiguring cases of nodular acne. Most Doctors would only recommend this treatment only after all other forms of acne medication have been tried and proved unsuccessful.

Serious Accutane Side Effects
1. Birth Defects
2. Psychiatric Diseases, Depression and Suicide
3. Central Nervous System Ailments
4. Liver Damage
5. Hearing/Vision Problems
6. Accutane Pancreatic Damage

More detailed info on this page:
http://www.accutane-info.com/side-effect...

Information on the development, history and legacy of Accutane.
http://www.accutane-info.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive