Saturday, October 31, 2009

Circumcision?

the pictures you guys showed me, scared me even more

what does the pain compare too, how long does it last, how long is the process

im 15
Answer:
Just don't have it done! There are better ways of dealing with any "problems" you might have. If your doctor says it is necessary tell him, WRONG ANSWER! Then go find a good doctor! Actually needing to have your foreskin amputated is very very rare. Usually it just means the doctor is a money hungry quack. He makes more money by mutilating you than he can by perscribing a $5 a tube of ointment.

revenge: That is an interesting handle, because that is what I want. I want revenge on the bastard "doctor" that did this to me, but the S.O.B. is long dead so I am screwed out of that too. Best I can do is to wash the dust off his headstone, bet you can't guess how I will "hose" it off.
it dosnt hurt that much, just looks bad
I waslucky to have it done whenI was a baby I guess so can;t remeber a thing, however recently another young male asked about this in Answers and read several pages in the web and several answers otf young adults who had had it done around your age or older, all seemed to agree in the fact that it does not hurt much, I personally think that because of hygine is worth doing it, I also think ladies prefer circumcised men. It is ultimately you who decides, and don;t do it to please someone else or because of what anyone tells you do it if you YOU want to do it.
Make sure you get your parents approval if you decide to proceed with it.
Take care.
It may be done under perfect local anaesthesia. It may take 5-10 minutes. Afterwards you may need to take pain-reliever as it may hurt a bit. Specially you will take some sedatives so you don't get erections which may be painful till it has healed completely. Good luck!
PS- From hygiene point of view, it is not difficult and doesn't take more than a few seconds for pulling back the foreskin and cleaning it. When having sex, you will pull the foreskin back so your partner will always see it as if circumcised only. You decide considering all these points.
sry, i dont know.. just stalk up on Advil lol
are these people trying to scare you into keeping your foreskin. I've heard from many people it does not hurt much at all. There is only 1 part where it stings a little and that's it. there are so many benifits of being circumcised as well.
don't get it done. The small possible benefits of getting it done are far outweighed by leaving the way it was meant to be
Why are you thinking about it? There is no medical reason. A lot of girls (like me) prefer not circed. Google some surveys most people prefer sex that way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive