Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can you fall in love with someone in the Internet?


Answer:
no way
Dont do it
not really. you can admire or become attracted but without actually spending time with someone there is no way.
It is more like infatuation. How can you love someone romantically you never even met?
no, you can get a mental lust thing going but it wont' be love
No you can't. You can only feel infatuated.
i think you can fall in love with what you imagine this person to be. but in reality who ever knows the truth. this person is what ever they want to tell you - you know no difference. i think people fall in love with the excitement or the anonymity of it more than anything else.
if the person is being honest with who they really are then yes you can. Once you meet them it might change it may not
I think one may, but it will not be long lasting after meeting with the beloved.
Yes actually you can. I met my boyfriend over the Internet about 4 1/2 years ago and we are still in love. I feel that our relationship is more meaningful because we fell in love only with each other's mind because that's all we had to go on. Having deep conversations and getting to know each other by just talking helped us avoid what happens to a lot of people - they get too attached to the other person's physical or they get used to being with them all the time that its more of an infatuation than true love. I love him for his mind which is the most important thing. The only hard part is that I dont get to see him much because he lives in New York and I'm in Florida, but distance makes the heart grow fonder. When we're apart it's hard to get over the loneliness but if you're strong-willed and you really love them then you'll get through it. But when we do get to see each other it's magical.
And when we're apart we talk on the phone all the time. We even fall asleep on the phone together every night. :-)

Good luck if you found someone.
Sure you can, that's how I met my fiance
Yes, I believe you can. I fell in love with my fiance 4 years ago online. And I agree you can get to know someones heart and soul better without the physical to interfer. HOWEVER...falling in love online is only part of the equation. Two must MEET in person as well. When my fiance and I meet after a year online, we found a huge adjustment. While he was everything I thought he would be, adjusting to the physical from the net isn't always easy. The first week was almost like starting over. After 4 years and 3 meetings, I know this is the man I was born to love. Internet love is difficult. The distance, and time apart is hurtful, but those moments shared make up for it. In addition, it IS easy to be something you are not. So it only works for those that are open and honest. Go slow, look for signs and inconsistancies. But yes, you CAN fall in love on the net and it CAN be successful. Many do it every day.
yes, you can by why is it the fear,excitement,unknown,that's turns us on so it can happened

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive