Sunday, October 25, 2009

Can u ANALYZE thIS...? plZZZ?

Hi...
well.here's is a situation in frnt of u..
a BOY ND A GAL like each other...
don't intend to marry
but masturbate each other nd like it,...
i mean..the gal rubs boy's penis nd boy....@@@@
bot ALL THIS IS DONE WITHOUT REMOVING ANY CLOTHES..
not at all undresses.
Is it fine...??//
PLz put forth ur views..!
Answer:
yes, its ok and it is called dry humping.

Dry humping is the process of two people repeatedly moving up and down and back and forth on top of each other fully clothed( or missing various pieces, but the penis must not come in contact with the vagina with out some sort of fabric seperating them ex: boxers,panties, or even sheets!!)
I say if you're over 18, it's fine. But I swear I'm going to vomit if you're under 18. Anymore I wouldn't be surprised if you were 12 or 13. In that case, absolutely nasty and shouldn't be done.
as long as girl and boy are of similar age its fine.

Zero chance of getting pregnant that way..

keep going..keep your clothes on
I'm curious about your age... the fact that you're speaking Computerese (aka unintelligible) makes me think you're young.

I'd say this will get old after a while and the clothes will be coming off in a short matter of time. Make sure you're using condoms, that's all I have to say.
Sounds like safe sex to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive