Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do any of you men remember visiting "Kerpans" an all-male bath-house in St. Louis?

Kerpans was a wonderful old-time bath-house, exclusively for men. It had everything, including all the pools and saunas, exercise rooms, lounge, TV room, snack-bar, bunks for naps. Males of all ages, from the youngest to the oldest were welcome, and the standard dress was complete nudity. It was a wonderful place to just be naked with other males for an hour or a whole day. Do any men remember visiting this facility, back in the 70s?
Answer:
No have not been I know where it was. The place is no longer in business are you from St Louis
When I got married in 69 my father in law and brother in law introduced me to Kerpans. My wife and I had an apartment not to far and I would go there. It was great. Unfortunately in the 80's the gay population in the area took it over and then it was closed down. It was though for a while a taste of the european or nordic spa in St. Louis. Fond memories. Getting a rubdown then jumping into the pool and then a sauna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive