Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Deodorant question?

ok i have always used old spice high endurance deoderant the blue kind and one day i forgot to put deoderant and i used my friends spray one and it burned my armpits now there red and even though its starting to go away by itself is there any other faster way band camp is starting soon and we are allowed to have our shirtrs off
Answer:
I don't understand what band camp has to do with it but some people have allergic reactions to certain deodorents and sprays.
you just got an alcohol burn is all...from the high concentration of alcohol in the deodorant product...

don't worry and relax, it'll be gone before you know it.

oh and just go back to using whatever your body is use to, until you get older and can handle the stronger stuff...

good luck, eh?!
try Neosporin
I had this same problem when i was using tag body spray. The first time this happened i sprayed, and i had a bad burn sensation on my armpits. I didnt think much of it. Everyday later, same thing happened. After the 5th day, i said this was crazy and looked in the mirror. My armpits were also red, but why the deoderant hurt came from a cut on my armpit. The alcohol from the deoderant had a reaction on me, and made my pits burned. I changed my routine to a roll on with the same effects also avoiding the small cut on me, but still enough deoderant on me to be effective. A week later i went back to the spray and everything was fine!
Lay off using any deodorant for a couple of days for your pits to heal, and don't use the stuff that caused the irritation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive