Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do any boys wear briefs 15 or older?

I am a 15 year boy that wears briefs sometimes and I just want to know that I am not the only one that wears briefs ha ha.
Answer:
haha man i ask myself the same qustion everyday, yea i wear briefs always boxers feel like shorts to me i dont like them
i do sometimes
They would not still be making them if people was not buying them.
My husband who is 26 will wear briefs from time to time. So don't worry about it.
I'm 16 and i don't; they're too constricting. Switch to boxers as soon as possible.
i use boxer briefs. and i have 1 red brief... lol
It shouldn't really matter but if you do its ok.
I mean if your comfortable in them i don't see why you shouln't.
And yes many men do only about a fifth of whom wear boxers but that is alot.
Yes, there are plenty of young males still wearing briefs. One reason is it keeps everything in one spot and not flopping from side to side. If you enjoy briefs then you should wear them and not worry what others are wearing. I am much order and I wear briefs, and boxer briefs, for the reason I mentioned above. It is much more comfortable when things stay put.
depending on what i'm doing,
if it formal or close enough, its usually briefs or boxer briefs,
most likly the guys around my age use boxer briefs,
and if i need support down there, than its boxer briefs.
but if not, its just always boxers.
Most do. You'd know that if you were around any locker rooms.
I'm 17 and wear briefs occasionally. I mostly wear boxers, it's your preference
My friend who is eighteen, another who is sixteen, and my dad all wear briefs.
nope, im a boxer kind of guy
this year im gonna get some briefs in some fun colors. but i wouldnt wear white ones
im 16
Boxers, briefs are for little kids
wear whatever you feel most comfortable in, it is your underwear after all!
boxer briefss =)
I want to switch to boxers, but my mother tells me that they are not worth the money...
Well I suppose I'd wear briefs if I didn't wear string bikinis But I hate boxers with a passion. I'd rather go naked under my pants then wear boxers. So yes a lot of people still wear briefs.
Hey, don't worry what other people think, wear what you are comfortable in.

By the way I'm 15 and wear briefs most of the time (occasionally wear boxer briefs).
I have a pair of briefs that are about fourteen but I no longer wear them. I find that you should replace them from time to time.

2 comments:

  1. some do i did till i was 18 now im 32 and wear boxer briefs and sometimes briefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear briefs only because I don't feel comfortable so I wear boxer briefs but if you feel comfortable wearing briefs wear them my brother wore them until he was 17

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive