Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Disk shaped lump under left breast?

well im going through puberty and im not exactly fit...im wondering if this is just a phase or i need more exercise?
Answer:
Sounds like what I had/have. Get it checked but most likely its some tissue buildup you get around puberty. I think mine never went away. I know it can be scary and even annoying but get it looked at and depending on what it is, just leave it alone.
Men can get breast cancer too. I personally new a man not in the best of shape that at 16 had to have a lumpectomy. Most probably it is just cellusitus a fatty build up that is harmless you must see a dr to be sure. Please do not put it off, get it checked out.
u just admitted u had breasts...thats great good for u
why?
It's pretty normal for men to get lumps like that in their breast when they are going through puberty. I had that and I was convinced I would be dead soon from breast cancer.

Turns out, it's normal, and it can be a little painful for a bit. If your really worried you could see a doctor, but it goes away after a while. I don't remember exactly how long, but it might be there for a year or so.

It's a shame that boys don't get told this is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive