Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Comin frm a big booty girl...why are big booty's so attractive to men?

It's jus somethng I wonder lol
Answer:
they are just a thing of beauty not really big just nice and round

.just want to grab it, and smack it and.

maybe I should stop
They aren't.
well...ive asked guys this question,some arent able to answer it...while others say its almost natural/animal instinct because wider hipped women are more suited to have healthy births.and less complications giving birth...not to mention its a hella lotta fun to grab onto in the act. :D
well girl its not ya booty its ya beauty.
i perfer smaller sized
there is something realllly hot about a nice wide @ss. Its just something that you really want a piece of..cant explain what it feels like but i guess its like broad shoulder and muscles to a woman or something...
Mother Nature created Big Bootys for guys who can't get a girl with a fine ***.
more "cusshin for the pushin"......LOL.. so I've heard.

Personally, I don't know, but I'd be curious to see some of the answers you wind up getting.
I do not like the FAT @SS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive