Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Decide on underwear?

what is your favorite kind of underwear and why?make a answer of why u like that kind of underwear please. just say why u like them and why u wear them and how they feel on you guys. please answer fast i need this answer quickly please!!
Answer:
I personally prefer undergear underwear. or anything from unico. I really like it when the waistband has a big logo on it so that everyone who sees them will know what I am wearing. several really good places on the net to get underwear just type in mens underwear and off you go. then decide which ones you would like the best.
1. why do you want to know??

2.boxers b/c theyre cooler
im speaking for my man. he loves his cotton boxers so his boys can breath and be free. they're comfy, plus that's what i like on guys. he says not silk though. the material is too soft!!!
Personally, I like Calvin Klein and Ralph Lauren boxer- briefs because they fit tight. Boxers tend to ride up when you're wearing jeans and boxer- briefs keep everything in tact. Plus they accent everything quite nicely.
I have a 6 inch dick, and I am 13, and I prefer calvin-klein boxers, because they have a softer waist band than others, plus I get cramps in my balls if I wear breifs.
Thongs. They keep the boys in place and its like youre not really wearing anything else. And my wife likes them
I switched from briefs to boxers when I started having to change in front of other people. I was glad I did when women came into the picture. You DON'T want to be the "tighty whitey" guy, and I think any kind of brief or boxer-brief looks a little effeminate to women. When you're hanging out with a girl, you'll be much more comfortable in boxers. Whatever you wear, you're going to get used to it and it will feel comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive